CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Random ~Ish






Calls. Hand Signs. Letters. Sisterhood. Probates. *Sigh* I went to my first probate today. It was the AKA probate. It was really good. I swear I didn't know like two of my friends were even on line and had crossed. I know that they had been wanting it for a while and I was excited. Just being in that atmosphere will give anybody a rush! Anyhoo, don't want to say too much so....moving on :)






Tiffany Pollard. Better known as crazy ass New York. I swear, this is the ugliest, prettiest woman I never knew. Like, to be real, I don't think she's all that attractive, but she keeps herself up, and hell she's a 'Keep It Real Diva,' too. Her show cracks me up! There are a couple men that I'm disgusted with and a couple that I love. Let's go through the names shall we?




First off, TAILOR MADE. Rich white boy. Ain't scared to break his pocket for his Nubian Princess. He's the one everybody in the house loves to hate. Let's not forget the classic scene that I fell out my chair laughin' at when Buddha yoked him up on the stairwell, lol. Gets on New York bad side, but sho' 'nuff know how to get off of it (buy me an $855 dollar negligee and you will be off my crap list forever).


MIDGET MAC was my nigga! This lil' dude was the biggest, smallest, most cockiest little midget I never knew. He was funny...I'm sad she had to let him go. Although, I thought she made herself cry when he left, but whatever...moving on.


BUDDHA. Now this man is definitely a man! I love this guy....he's so frikkin' masculine...whoo! Anyway, this dude must really like New York 'cause this nigga really cried when he was sent home for manning up Tailor Made. Either that, or he thought all chances of him getting his own show were pretty much slim to none.


IT. Ugh, I hate this dude! He is such a dag-frikkin' idiot! I'm SO glad his black butt got sent home!


PRETTY...enough said in his name...mmmm.


PUNK looks pretty gay to me. I'm sorry. Yea dude got a nice body, but that's it. I mean really why the hell is he so dang big?


MR. WISE is a fake wanna-be-from-the-hood-but-I-grew-up-in-the-suburbs fake.


ENTERTAINER is nasty and a freak!


CHEESY is the wackest one on the show...I don't know why he even got a chance to be on the show. I think maybe for good ratings. Any other ones ain't important enough to remember lol.


Well, besides the fact that I celebrated my three year anniversary with my boyfriend yesterday....I think that's all folks... See Ya!




Just for laughs...




look like dude from Lord of the Rings...






what the hell...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my page.

Punk is a punk. And he is wrong for that wave nouveau.

Wolf is the one who said he had a big willy. I believe him. He looks like he's packing hard.

I think Pretty is gay too.